Anti-Skid Shoe Covers
- Elastic pulls shoes cover in around top of shoe for better fit;
- Made from polypropylene;
- These are very generously sized shoecovers and will fit most sized shoes and smaller work boots;
- Opening stretches to approx;
- 18” heel to toe.
Anti-Skid Shoe Covers Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as an Anti-Skid Shoe Covers Manufacturer: With years of experience as an anti-skid shoe covers manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the industry. As a reputable anti-skid shoe covers manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality shoe covers that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as an anti-skid shoe covers manufacturer ensures superior functionality and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Anti-Skid Shoe Covers Manufacturer: As a prominent anti-skid shoe covers manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience as a shoe covers manufacturer, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our shoe covers stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a shoe covers manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
|#SC-3818||Blue, 18″, Anti-Skid|
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.