Sterilization Wraps (CSR)
- Great for general purpose sterilization, compatible with steam, ETO and Gamma;
- Provides a barrier against air and water-born bacteria;
- Conforms easily around various shapes and sizes of cassettes, allowing excellent
- penetration of various methods of sterilization.
|SW-001||12” x 12” (30cm)||Case of 1000|
|SW-002||15” x 15” (38cm)||Case of 1000|
|SW-003||20” x 20” (51cm)||Case of 500|
|SW-004||24” x 24” (61cm)||Case of 500|
|SW-005||30” x 30” (76cm)||Case of 250|
CSR Sterilization Wrap Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a CSR Sterilization Wrap Manufacturer: With years of experience as a CSR sterilization wrap manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the industry. As a reputable CSR sterilization wrap manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality sterilization wraps that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as a CSR sterilization wrap manufacturer ensures superior performance and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading CSR Sterilization Wrap Manufacturer: As a prominent CSR sterilization wrap manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience in CSR sterilization wrap manufacturing, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our sterilization wraps stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a CSR sterilization wrap manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.