Non-Vented Evacuation Tips
- These products fit all standard evacuator hose ends and contain smooth edges for maximum patient comfort;
- The straight handle provides increased control and dual use,as one end is vented and the other is non-vented;
- They are convenient, single-use disposable tips and have a s-shaped end cut that conforms better to the natural profile of teeth;
Non-Vented Evacuation Tips Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a Non-Vented Evacuation Tips Manufacturer: With years of experience as a non-vented evacuation tips manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the industry. As a reputable non-vented evacuation tips manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality tips that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as a non-vented evacuation tips manufacturer ensures superior performance and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Non-Vented Evacuation Tips Manufacturer: As a prominent non-vented evacuation tips manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience as a tips manufacturer, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our tips stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a tips manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.