Disposable Bowie and Dick Test Pack
- Designed for testing air removal efficiency of 132˚C-134˚C(269.6˚F-273.2˚F) dynamic-air-removal steam sterilizers;
- It features an early warning sheet that is designed for early detection of air removal failures before they appear on the primary test sheet;
- A Bowie-Dick test should be run daily on each steam sterilizer. Should also be used check sterilizer performance after a major repair.
Disposable Bowie and Dick Test Pack Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a Disposable Bowie and Dick Test Pack Manufacturer: With years of experience as a disposable Bowie and Dick test pack manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the industry. As a reputable manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality test packs that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise in this field ensures superior performance and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Disposable Bowie and Dick Test Pack Manufacturer: As a prominent manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our test packs stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.