- Special foam pellets for applying medical products in liquid or paste form without exerting any pressure. Suitable for painting infected alveoli and use as an endodrain.
- Touching of infected alveoli;
- Vitality tests;
- Removal of material excess while cementation or sealing.
- Painfree application without pressure;
- Economical application;
- Hygienic application without fluff.
Foam Pellets Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a Foam Pellets Manufacturer: With years of experience as a foam pellets manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the foam pellets industry. As a reputable foam pellets manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality foam pellets that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as a foam pellets manufacturer ensures superior comfort and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Foam Pellets Manufacturer: As a prominent foam pellets manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience as a foam pellets manufacturer, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our foam pellets stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a foam pellets manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
|PF-001||Size0, φ3mm||Bottle of 3000|
|PF-002||Size1, φ4mm||Bottle of 3000|
|PF-003||Size2, φ5mm||Bottle of 1000|
|PF-004||Size3, φ8mm||Bottle of 500|
|PF-005||Size4, 6mmx8mm||Bottle of 500|
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.