- The instrument for locating cracks in teeth;
- Fully autoclavables to 134oC;
- Simple tool for practice;
- Quick and precise to locate cracks;
- Can be used for crown and bridge seating.
Fracture Detectors Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a Fracture Detectors Manufacturer: With years of experience in the fracture detectors industry, we have developed a deep understanding of the field. As a reputable fracture detectors manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality detectors that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as a fracture detectors manufacturer ensures superior performance and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Fracture Detectors Manufacturer: As a prominent fracture detectors manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience in fracture detectors manufacturing, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our fracture detectors stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a fracture detectors manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.