Bag of 200
- A great alternative to cotton filled sponges,these are made from a 4-ply, rayon/poly blend;
- Ideal for wound cleansing, and as secondary dressings for added absorbency;
- Non-linting, non-sterile.
Non-Woven Sponges Manufacturer:
- Extensive Expertise as a Non-Woven Sponges Manufacturer: With years of experience as a non-woven sponges manufacturer, we have developed a deep understanding of the industry. As a reputable non-woven sponges manufacturer, we excel in producing high-quality sponges that meet the precise requirements of professionals and users. Our expertise as a non-woven sponges manufacturer ensures superior comfort and maximum effectiveness, making us a trusted choice for various applications worldwide.
- Continuous Innovation as a Leading Non-Woven Sponges Manufacturer: As a prominent non-woven sponges manufacturer, we prioritize continuous innovation in our manufacturing processes. Our dedicated team of experts, with their extensive knowledge and experience as a sponges manufacturer, constantly seeks to enhance our products. By integrating advanced features and leveraging cutting-edge technologies, we ensure that our sponges stand out in the market. Our commitment to innovation as a sponges manufacturer allows us to provide customers with state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of the industry, setting us apart as a leader in the field.
|2” x 2” x 4 Ply
|3” x 3” x 4 Ply
|4” x 4” x 4 Ply
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Manufacturer of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to manufacture the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturers in China, Thailand and worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our dental product manufacturer partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.