Steam Sterilization Integrators
- Ability to provide a distinct pass-or-fail result, providing confidence to safely release the instruments in every steam sterilization cycle;
- Detects potential sterilizer failures which can result from incorrect packaging, overloading or malfunctions of the sterilizer;
- Used as an additional monitoring tool for the release of sterilized loads versus quarantined loads until a biological indicator test result is reported as negative;
- Used daily, or with every load, is a means of improving patient safety and reduces the cost and disruption of potential recalls when a biological indicator test fails;
- Parallels the spore death curve in a normal steam sterilization range with a margin of safety.
|#SSI-001||Type 5, Green|
Sanax Protective Products
Leading Provider of Dental & Industrial Safety Disposable Products
Founded in 1990, Sanax Protective Products has strived to provide the best possible infection control and disposable products to our valued customers worldwide. Our products are sold in the medical, dental, veterinary and tattoo markets. We have partnered with various manufacturing companies worldwide to produce products that meet or exceed governmental requirements in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan and elsewhere.
Together with our manufacturing partners, we work closely with NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to insure all our products are up-to-date from a regulatory standpoint. All our factories are ISO certified.